KCC collects, analyzes and interprets data in preparation for a chapter 11 filing. The team works collaboratively with you to locate pertinent data from a debtor's financial systems, human resources files and other information systems. From this, KCC coordinates compilation, analysis and verification of information to produce a creditor matrix and Schedules of Assets and Liabilities and Statement of Financial Affairs.
Either on-site or remotely, we can provide all, or a combination of, the following services to suit your needs:
- Gather data for the creditor matrix
- Prepare Schedules of Assets and Liabilities and Statements of Financial Affairs
- Create a case-specific website with pertinent case information
- Compile service lists for different constituencies entitled to various notices during the course of a case
- Gather, scan and/or review all contracts and set-up a virtual data room