The claims process is perhaps the most complex administrative aspect of any corporate restructuring case. For this reason, we have specifically designed technology solutions and services in response to industry demand for secure and cost-effective ways to facilitate the claims administration process.
In every case, a claims database must be created and maintained to easily capture all claims filed by creditors and/or listed in the company’s Schedules of Assets and Liabilities. Our proprietary database system, KCC CaseView, enables us to efficiently design, maintain and administer claims related to a case, including claims submitted via our proprietary electronic proof of claims (ePOC) platform. ePOC is a fully automated electronic claim filing solution that has been approved and used in multiple jurisdictions including Delaware and the Southern District of New York.
We manage each step of the claims administration process and work closely with you to:
- Distribute and process barcoded customized claim forms with creditor-specific information, which is automatically tied to creditor and scheduled information
- Process electronically submitted claims
- Generate filed and scheduled claims reports, either automatically through our client access websites or via request
- Assist with the claims reconciliation process, including preparation of claims objection exhibits
- Monitor claim transfers and submit activity reports and records
- Track and process claim objections and other claim related pleadings, in order to maintain the official claim registers in real time