Our automated processing systems are the culmination of nearly two decades of investment in technology, people and infrastructure. We are committed to innovative technology solutions that meet the needs of professionals today. Designed by KCC's restructuring experts, our eServices platform offers digital and mobile solutions that bring substantive value to the case administration processes.
Our eServices include:
- Redesigned Case Websites: We create case websites with a responsive, intuitive interface allowing creditors, debtors, professionals and other interested parties to access case information, from their computers, tablets and smart phones. Visit kccllc.net.
- Redesigned Client Access Websites: We offer clients and their professionals the ability to log into our secured client access websites where they can access, search and generate reports containing claims, ballots and docket information and history. This includes real time claims and ballot tabulation reporting.
- ePOC Solutions: KCC is a court-approved electronic proof of claims (ePOC) provider. Our automated technology platform enables claimants to upload and file claims electronically increasing cost efficiency and data integrity.
- eBallot Solutions: We have developed a fully customizable automated electronic balloting system to conform with any format, fields or questions required by debtors’ professionals. Submitted eBallots are immediately transferred into our system, along with any physical ballots received, for real time tabulation reporting.
- Opt-in eNoticing Solutions: We offer the industry’s first eNoticing services allowing creditors to receive required court notices, documents and updates digitally to any device.