We work with clients to formulate effective noticing campaigns - identifying appropriate constituents to receive notices, compiling and maintaining notice lists from pre-petition through post-confirmation and distributing notices and other documents to interested parties during the restructuring.
KCC is the only claims agent with its own production facility in Memphis, Tennessee that offers the latest document submission deadlines in the industry. We facilitate the noticing process to ensure timely notice in the following ways:
- Formulate and implement strategic noticing programs
- Distribute all necessary notices and other pleadings – including first day orders, creditor meeting notices, bar date notices and plan and disclosure statement notices
- Facilitate creditor communications about case milestones Develop a case-specific website to communicate pertinent information and pleadings globally
- Assist with formulating a full media plan, including the placement of notices in newspapers, trade journals and other publications locally, regionally, nationally and/or internationally, to reach target audiences
- Prepare affidavits of service for filing with the bankruptcy court to evidence the distribution of notices