KCC manages settlement funds, facilitates the disbursement of funds to class members and coordinates necessary tax reporting. Using our secure procedures, KCC can:
- Establish, manage and report on Qualified Settlement Funds (QSF) accounts and escrows
- Disburse funds through check printing and mailing, Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfers and volume wire transfers in USD and local currencies
- Clear checks using “positive pay” fraud prevention security features
- Produce non-cash settlement solutions, such as the issuance of warrants, common stock, preferred stock, coupons, discount/gift cards, vouchers, etc.
- Prepare tax returns to ensure compliance with all Federal and State requirements